My Version of the 2 x 4 Turkey...

So we have all seen it, the 2 x 4 turkey by Craft Goodies. I have to admit, I started making this turkey the moment I saw it and I didn't realize until now that Wendy and I basically used the same paper. Good old Hobby Lobby! Well Her tutorial went up today on Ucreate.

Well here is my version. Looks basically the same right? It's too cute not to share.




I Really love Wendy's version, I did however find some craft sticks at the store that I thought would make great turkey neck's/head.


Again, I need to emphasize that this turkey was not my idea, I am only copyrighting the photos in which I took. The idea belongs to Wendy over at Craft Goodies. Check her blog out, she is amazing!

Wendy sells kits for these and I just wanted to share that I also have a plethora of supplies to make one of your own. My kits will have all the supplies wood, sticks for feathers, stick for head, paper, feather, ribbon, everything except for paint, glue and sand paper... If you are interested let me know. $7 for a kit, $10 already made and $5 dollar shipping.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I want some, how much would you charge to make is and then ship it to me? Its adorable!!!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

HI, I found this too late for Thanksgiving, but if all are not sold will you bring me home two already made and I will purchase them from you. xoxo

Scha&Andi said...

Hey Mallory, wondering if I order some of these how soon I could get them...I'd need 6 or 7. I am in San Diego. Let me know! Thanks.
Andrea