Free Paint Sample...

1,000 for 100

Valspar is giving away 1,000 samples of paint A DAY for 100 days.

I heard about this back in mid January, I don't remember where. But I thought it would be a good little deal to get on and get a free sample. I mean 1000 a day is a lot.

After a few days of getting on randomly mid day to get my sample and being turned down I finally read that the "store" re opened at 12am CST. To me that meant 1 in the morning, which may or may not be possible for me. Some days I don't go to bed that late and some nights one of my kids is bound to be up around then.

Well one night my daughter got up at 1:30. After taking care of her, I got online, went to the store and was turned down yet again!

It had only been opened for a half an hour!

Then next night I tried once again and read they had changed the stores opening hours to 9am CST. That was the most exciting thing! That meant I could be awake, normally and be near the computer come 10am for me.

I got on, got my sample ordered and was content. I thought it was be fun to order one for a friend. Tried to get back into the store at 10:07 and it was closed.

1,000 samples gone in less that 7 minutes. Seems like everyone must know about this deal.


Well my sample came... and I am pleased.



I was just expecting a little paint sample, which is what I got, but I also got a mini roller,




and coordinating colors... pretty cool.


I couldn't wait to test it out and I have no idea what I am going to use it on... but I am excited!



Thanks Valspar and lesson to all of you who still want a sample, get on right when it opens..

oh, I also don't know how much longer the 100 days goes for, I imagine another month or so.

No comments: