Part 1- My Story on why I am the person I am...

Well, my name is Mallory, obviously.

to be exact...

Mallory Marcelle Henson Lloyd Johnson
(First name) (middle name) (moms maiden name) (my maiden name) (married name)

Ridiculous I know.

You can just call me Mal

I grew up in Sandy Utah, I have a brother who is 14 years younger then me. We were both accidents, one too early and one too late. But our parents love us nonetheless. I went to Brighton High School and dated a kid the whole time I was there, plus waited for him on his LDS mission. It' didnt work out, but its much better that way.

My first job was at Alphagraphics, loved it, then I moved onto Westminster College, also loved it.

I reconnected with a Mr. Nate Johnson, whom I also went to high school with and was friends with my then boyfriend and I.

Nate and I had a good friendship going in late 2005, neither of us thought anything of it.

2006 rolls around and all of the sudden we like each other. In fact we went from like to "love" in a matter of weeks, then from "love" to "lets get married" within a matter of days.

It was fast!

However our engagement was not! 6 long months!

We putted around making plans for the wedding, well I guess I did. I don't know a guys who is ever totally committed to wedding plans. I designed my ring in early April and Nate actually purposed to me on the 24th of May (The day the ring was finished).

In June Nate and his parents had already planned a trip to China and took off for a vacation of a lifetime, while I sat lonely at home.

However during that time my close cousin, Jeffrey Kenneth "Kenny" Lloyd died on June 22, 2005 (This is relevant later). A sad time for my family.

August 17, rolls around and we get hitched!

We spent the next few months trying to get used to one another, trying to live with each other on not rip each others heads off. The transition to living with someone can be difficult. And they say the first year of marriage is a difficult one and we couldn't agree more.

March 2007. I am ill, I mean really ill. Have not a clue what's going on, go visit the Dr and he tells me I am pregnant!

We have only been married for 6 months!

I cried, honestly I cried for a long time. I wasn't ready to take care of a baby, heck I still couldn't take care of Nate. Nate on the other hand was thrilled. He had good spirits and tried his hardest to lift me up.

We didn't know how far along I was so I went in for an ultra sound. I was 12 weeks, pretty darn far. Except there was a problem. No heart beat. I will spare you all the details. But after a natural expulsion of one fetus, there was still another fetus in there. Yes another. My doctor determined that I was probably pregnant with two.

After that I suppose I was ready to have a family. I had been preparing myself for weeks to have a child, care for it, love it and then nothing. I began to long.

No comments: