Part 3- Then and Now...

9 short months after Sage's birth we learned we would be expecting another family member, unplanned but very welcome.

Again the pregnancy started out the exact same way as Sage's, but this time we had two babies to worry about. Unfortunately one did not survive and the other one thrived.

9 months later on...

April 5, 2010 Paisley Lynn Johnson came into this world, beet red, screaming her little head off. It was wonderful!

Now Paisley is 5 months old, Sage is almost 22 months and they sure are a lively bunch. As a stay at home mom they both keep me on my toes, busy, busy, busy, all day long. And if I ever get a moment to myself you can find me crafting something random, sewing a new project, baking some yummy treats, taking photos, redecorating my house or enjoying the outdoors in these humid-humid days.

Nate is mid semester his 3rd year in school and we are really enjoying life out here. We have a full blown family and couldn't be happier.

Of course there are a million more things in my life that have helped shape me the way that I am, but non have had more impact on me than what I have just told you. My family is my life, without my husband, kids and dog I would literally be nothing.

What more can I say other than I love them!

So there is my brief story... about me...

Still want to know a little more?

Well

I love snowflakes. My wedding ring has one engraved on the inside, a surprise from Nate. I have one on my car and... well i will just stop there.

I don't drink soda pop unless it's the only thing to drink. I would rather drink milk over anythings else and I drink straight from the gallon. A learned behavior.

I love music, older music. I don't like country or rap much. I grew up listening to 8 track tapes like Doobie Brothers, Steve Miller band and so on. I had a huge Rolling Stone phase, about 4 years of obsession. Followed by a infatuation for Pearl Jam, which I still have. I will always go for Metallica, Pink Floyd, John Cougar Mellencamp, Alice In Chains, Crystal Method, A Perfect Circle, Coldplay and a few others. I do not like girl singers very much!

I am a vegetarian, most days. I randomly eat pork and ground beef. It's a texture thing. I still make chicken for my family but I cannot stand to touch, smell or eat it.

I am OCD about where things belong in my house. Everything has it's place and when it gets out of order, I freak!

I love to design things, my home, my websites, invitations and so on.

I can't stand not having perfection but I deal without it.

Well I think thats about all for now. Enjoy the blog!

No comments: